Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Time To Move & Shake









Malaya%20MaiQuantcast
Yaaay! I get to be a Mover & Shaker this time! So if you've been keeping abreast of my blog entries, you may have noticed that I've been working on somethin' a little Pop, somethin' a little Dance, somethin' a little Club.

I've also been working on my new artist MySpace page! It's not much right now, but if you still want to become my friend (HINT! HINT!), click here!

So, without further adieu, here's my new debut single, "Flip the Coin". I hope you like it! If you do like it, pretty please with a cherry on top...show a little support in whatever way you can by commenting on the song, sharing the song with friends and/or buying the song and blasting it through your open car window at every stoplight!

XOXO!
Malaya

Message me via my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment