Tuesday, April 21, 2009

THE LEEK: Questionable Gender of Cop Falls in Favor of Cop

San Mateo, CA - After being pulled over in her car, independent recording artist, Malaya Mai was not sure how to act when the police officer arrived at her car window to ask her the usual question, "Do you know why I pulled you over, ma'am?"

"It was kind of dark and the officer had a voice that was neither feminine nor masculine...just somewhere smack dab in the middle," explained Mai.  "As soon as I saw she-man's face, it was unclear to me whether to unbutton the top of my blouse or just feign 'woman' problems or what.  Usually, I know for sure right off hand what to do, but I was just caught off-guard and did neither."

The police officer, who asked to remain anonymous, wrote her a traffic ticket for speeding.  "Although she looked alert and was looking straight at me, she looked confused, but followed my instructions and had all the necessary paperwork.  She was clearly going 15mph over the speed limit."

Mai claimed that Lady Gaga's "Pokerface" was to blame.  "Every time it comes on, I just wanna go fast.  But either way I should've just unbuttoned my shirt.  We are in the Bay Area after all, and people don't go fast around here...they just go both ways."

No comments:

Post a Comment