Thursday, September 24, 2009

Time to Hustle

It's been awhile hasn't it? I keep on telling everybody about these awesome, just-can't-pass-em-up independent designer trunk shows that I can't even attend because, basically, I am BRRRR-OKE!

The recession has hit me with a pay cut, I'm in the middle of dishing out cash for the divorce process and the fact that I can't find a girl roommate to help me pay for this godforsaken rent is totally killing me and my savings. I'm not technically a starving artist just yet, but if I don't get me dolla billz in some form, I may fit the bill soon.

Right now though...I'm just glad I have a job. But I need a side job to get by. I'm thinking about delving into my other skills...dog training, dog boarding...maybe try my hand out at sewing my own line. Either way, I don't want to work for "the man". I want to work for myself, so here goes...

Got a dog that needs training? I've got references. I specialize in basic & trick training. I'll show you and your dog the ropes. ;)

Got a dog that needs to be supervised during your day job? The dog can't be a nuisance barker and must get along with my dog. Your dog will hang with me and my Bull Mastiff-Rhodesian Ridgeback mix during my work day from 8am to 7pm.

How about puppy socialization. If your puppy is afraid of people with hats or sunglasses, other dogs, vacuums and so on, I can help with that, too.

I also organize dog parties. Depending on your budget, you can propose locations, I can make or provide favors, moderate games, coordinate prizes for both owners and your dogs friends, and more!

Have a source for cheap fabric? Message me via my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment